Today’s show is about business strategy and branding.
Our caller for today, Bob is building out a website for his drone business. And while he primarily focuses on the construction industry, Bob is wondering if he should target other verticals as well.
Is it better to go broad? Or is it better to niche down and focus just on your core skill? On today’s show, we discuss the pros (and cons) of going broad and offering a range of services.
Paul and Rob draw from their extensive experience and share some excellent branding tips to help Bob out. This is a show you do not want to miss. Enjoy!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:30]Our sponsor for today is our upcoming 3D interactive modeling class
- [02:13]Today’s question is about business strategy and branding
- [03:46]Is there any risk to being a jack of all trades?
- [07:06]Branding strategies and building a conversion-focused website
- [09:35]Figuring out your niche and building your core expertise
- [12:34]Your unique selling proposition and why you should never compete on the basis of price
- [13:05]Don’t forget to check out our upcoming sales class