This gyro stabilized flying Cessna model would make a great plane for new pilots to progress to four channel flying with ailerons. Find it here http://bit.ly/EachineMiniCessna
– Full four channel control with throttle, rudder, elevator, and aileron inputs.
– 550mm wingspan plane. Not too large, and not too tiny. Just the right size for beginner fliers.
– Weighs only 90 grams with battery. This plane does not require registration in most countries.
– Constructed of crash resistant EPP foam with carbon fiber supports. Should stand up well for beginner crashes (still recommend flying in grassy fields).
– 6 axis gyros and accelerometers stabilization to greatly ease flying by beginner pilots.
– Powerful coreless 1020 motor provides plenty of “oomph” for this little plane.
– Very common and inexpensive 3.7V 380mah battery provides close to 8 minutes flight time per charge.
– Up to 200 meter range with provided transmitter.
– Can also be flown with multi protocol transmitters (with MT99 protocol).
– Not fully ready to fly. This plane does require some minor construction of attaching the wing, and tail surfaces. Additionally, you’ll need to connect the control push rods to the control horns. Finally, you’ll need to verify that all control surfaces are properly centered, and make any needed adjustments before you go flying.
– The 1020 motor is powerful, but it is a brushed motor. It will eventually require replacement.
Affiliate links: At no cost to you, I do receive a small commission for sales resulting from these links.
This video along with every video of the Quadcopter 101 channel was produced and edited with VSDC Free Video Editor. You may download this excellent, and no kidding “free” video editor here http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor
“Awel” by stefsax
is licensed under a Creative Commons license:
music was shortened to fit length of video.