Kittyhawk makes it easy for companies to manage a drone program that’s safe, compliant and reliable. Whether you’re a pilot out in the field or a manager back in the office, Kittyhawk provides easy to use mobile apps and desktop tools that keep teams flying safe and their data organized. It’s one connected platform to navigate airspace, maintain aircraft and manage aviators.
A clear “status” indicator that informs the operator whether it is safe to fly or not. (For example, it shows flying in the Special Flight Rules Area around Washington, D.C. is prohibited.)
Informative, interactive maps with filtering options.
Information about controlled airspace, special use airspace, critical infrastructure, airports, national parks, military training routes and temporary flight restrictions.
The ability to check whether it is safe to fly in different locations by searching for a location or moving the location pin.
Links to other FAA drone resources and regulatory information.
When will it be good to fly your quadcopter? See the weather forecast, GPS satellites, solar activity (Kp), No-Fly Zones and flight restrictions, all in one convenient tool. Perfect for DJI Phantom, DJI Spark, DJI Mavic, DJI Mavic Pro, DJI Inspire, 3DR Solo, Parrot Bebop, Yuneec, and many other Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
The free version shows 24 hours of forecast. For the full 7-days, you can become a subscriber to the 1-year Hobby Subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same price you originally paid. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
AirMap is the leading global provider of aeronautical data & services to unmanned aircraft, or drones. Use AirMap to maintain situational awareness, request digital authorization, get traffic alerts, & more.
AirMap offers these features and more:
– Can I fly here? Get real-time feedback of airspace rules and conditions pertaining to your flight specifications, with national rulesets for 20 countries, including Canada, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the United States.
– Toggle between multiple map styles
– Discover airspace rules and advisories by searching for a location or panning and zooming AirMap’s responsive vector maps
– Create and manage your pilot profile and UAV aircraft
– Plan a flight path to specific duration, altitude, and airspace requirements
– Connect to any supported DJI drone to fly and toggle camera settings directly from the AirMap app
– Request digital authorization for commercial operations in LAANC-enabled U.S. controlled airspaces
– Send digital flight notice to participating U.S. airports
– Get real-time traffic alerts for nearby manned aircraft
– View publicly-shared flights happening around the world