In today’s show, we talk to LA County Enforcement Officer, Stephen Sharpe who shares with us his extensive accident reconstruction experience.
Apart from the best accident reconstruction workflow, you will also learn about the legalities surrounding this nascent field. These are some of the things that you will learn in today’s show:
What is the difference between absolute accuracy and relative accuracy?
Is SkyeBrowse a good drone mapping software?
SkyeBrowse vs. Pix4D – how do they stack up?
This is a show you do not want to miss. Enjoy!
Get Your Biggest and Most Common Drone Certificate Questions Answered by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF Enjoy!
Make sure to get yourself the all-new Drone U landing pad!
Get your questions answered: https://thedroneu.com/.
If you enjoy the show, the #1 thing you can do to help us out is to subscribe to it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us real quick? While you’re there, leave us a 5-star review, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832.
Become a Drone U Member. Access to over 30 courses, great resources, and our incredible community.
Site – https://thedroneu.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/droneu
Instagram – https://instagram.com/thedroneu/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/thedroneu
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/droneu
- [01:23] Drone U partners with NTSB for the accident reconstruction course
- [01:35] Accuracy, and legal implications in accident reconstruction
- [03:35] How can drone surveyors validate their mapping data?
- [05:15] Standards that have been applied to legal cases concerning accident reconstruction
- [06:04] What is the difference between relative accuracy and absolute accuracy?
- [08:03] Why was Paul unapproving of SkyeBrowse when it was first launched?
- [10:11] Is SkyeBrowse a good app for creating accurate 3D models?
- [14:22] Pix4D vs. SkyeBrowse – which is the best option for you? On the back of extensive testing, we reveal our results.
- [19:12] Is SkyeBrowse a good option for the fire department?